Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

1.11.2007

Championship Hangover

I've got one bad. Still haven't recovered from the flight home that landed early yesterday morning either. Basically, I am out of it. Slow and tired all day, and all I want to do is read articles about the Gators or come home and watch the game that I had to record. Instead, I think we will be having a game day BBQ on Saturday to watch the game again. Right now, it feels really good to be a Gator and I think we can ride it out pretty much until March or April unless we win the NCAA tournament again. And that is totally possible. OK, none of this makes sense, imagine how bad I am at work during the day. Just wanted to say I am still here, going through the motions, walking around with an endless smile and amazing memories from a near perfect 5 days in the desert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home