Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

12.27.2006

Pictures

I have been meaning to upload the pictures from my camera for a while now. Since, I am working from home this week I finally remembered to do it when I actually had my computer and camera near me.















This is our campsite from the first weekend of November.















The campfire. Seriously, the best part of the camping experience is burning things. That and the food.
















Final scoreboard from the UF - FSU game. It was an amazing day for a game.















And this is the best Turkey Sub in America. La Spada's Hoagies in Davie, FL. I would recommend it to anyone who is asking. As a matter of fact this sandwich itself is worth the trip to Florida.















The 7th night of Hanukkah in my kitchen with the Menorah right next to a Ginger bread house.

I have more pictures floating around but I think this is all I will upload for now. Maybe later I will put up the latke pictures or some others. And I should definitely have more after my trip to Vegas and Glendale in early January.

2 Comments:

Blogger Namaste said...

I have the same menorah!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Leaf said...

Did you get it in Jerusalem?

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home