Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

12.19.2006

It’s Dangerous

Giving me good news in the morning can be very problematic for my superiors. Sure, it puts me in a great mood and you would think that leads to more production. But, all it has done today is lead to a lack of focus and a goofy grin. Oh, I am working and things are getting done, but I am definitely distracted and finding it hard to contain the news I received earlier this morning. And for some reason there is no one online to talk to. I guess I am just going to be making lots of phone calls on my way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home