Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

12.02.2006

Catching up

I feel like that’s all I have been doing lately. It is amazing what being out of town for 9 days can do to you. When I got home this week my DVR was at 93% and now it’s at about 45% but its mostly just Scrubs reruns. Although I am still behind on this week’s TV and have not even had a chance to watch the movies I just bought. But it isn’t just TV that I have had to catch up, there was laundry and shopping and reading and tasks at work. It felt like I was gone forever. I still haven’t uploaded my pics but today is game day and I am already in my mental preparation phase. Drinking out of my Gator home game coffee mug (I have a blue mug for home games and an orange game for away). Watching game day on ESPN and reading up on Gator Country while I wash my Grey Gator Shirt and later I will get dressed and head out to the same bar we have watched all the games at. I’m sure this whole routine sounds nuts but then again fan is short for fanatic and most of the SEC football fans I know are crazy.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home