Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

11.06.2006

Workplace Coffee Update

Last week I mentioned the coffee cups from Dunkin Donuts that magically appeared on top of the pay coffee machine in the kitchen on my floor. Today I discovered that they have been joined by Starbucks cups. Apparently, it is important to give your workers cup variety when stealing the cups from local coffee selling establishments. I find this new development very exciting however and I am even considering making a really crappy coffee right now but pretending I just ordered a tall something or other from Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home