Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

11.30.2006

Work gets in the way of blogging

Since I got home from Florida I have had things bouncing around through my head that I wanted to write about. But my new project has been keeping me busy and getting back into a flow where I can find time to sit down and write has been hard. There are things I haven’t done that I keep meaning to but I really hope that maybe over the weekend or soon I will get to them.

I need to upload my pictures from camping and from Florida.
I would also like to post some of them and actually talk a little more about the rest of my trip down there. Although you got the highlight in the trip to the Greenbrier I did more than just go to titty bars.
With the holidays coming up I am sure there is something I will want to write about that, someone recently said something to be about Christmas morning and I have been meaning to write out the thought process that ensued but I haven’t done it yet.
Anyway, I just wanted to put up something today and sort of leave it there as a reminder of the things I have been meaning to get to but keep forgetting.
But, I think for now I am just gonna go enjoy having my car back and try to get out of the office a little early today.

Scrubs is back tonight by the way, so watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home