Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

11.02.2006

Short work week

I am off tomorrow which means that there is about a 95% chance my computer will be put away and I won’t be writing any nonsense. So this will have to be my big sendoff to another weekend.

First, if you are bored, check out this link, it’s hysterical.

Second, tonight is another big night of television and since I am an addict I don’t know what to do. I guess I will record it all (OC, Grey’s, UL-WVU game).

It’s gonna be cold this weekend, someone even mentioned snow, good thing we are camping Saturday night.

And two more random things since I really don’t feel like writing something that isn’t random:

1. The guy that came out to fix my cable is my new hero. Not only did he fix everything in my house he showed me what he was doing along the way. I learned more about cable in two hours than I had my entire life. He gave me a new HD box, amplified my signal and re-did all the wiring to my room; apparently the tips of the cables were not flush and therefore could become pixilated. He also fixed the connection from the wall that had this problem. I might have to call in and give this man a bravo for the work he did.

2. My office has been steadily reducing costs by taking away things from the kitchens on each floor. First they switched from Starbucks coffee to some generic stuff, then they switched to a pay per cup machine. It is only 50 cents but still. Anyway, in what might be the latest cost cutting measure the coffee cups sitting on top of the pay coffee machine are now all from Dunkin Donuts and so are some of the sweeteners. Did someone just blatantly steal them? Were they found in a dumpster? Is this one of the shadiest things a company can do? I really want a coffee but I am scared of the cups. Anyway, have a great weekend, stay warm and Go Gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home