Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

11.23.2006

On My Way to see the Gators Play

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was interesting and delicious, I am still full now. But I am leaving early in the morning for Tallahassee so to everyone, enjoy the holiday weekend and get in your fill of football. It will all be over so soon. And it makes me sad that I wait all spring and summer for the football season to start and now we only have 3 more games. Some fans don't even have 3 more, so enjoy the ones you do have.

To everyone who stops in here occasionally Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the weekend and try to avoid the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home