Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

11.29.2006

I’m the target

But I’m not the only one. I can’t walk into stores or watch TV anymore because I fall for all of it. The marketers and the ad people have me pegged. For instance yesterday I went to Wal-Mart for soap, walked right by a DVD display and bought two. But not only did I buy two DVD’s I got the two disc special editions. Total cost for a trip to buy soap $48. But I didn’t stop there, at the grocery store I bought Fiji water because I like the square water bottles, I also like the big Smart water bottles even though I really don’t think they are much different than any other kind of water. Someday I will have to get this under control but for now I am gonna just enjoy my new movies and the good news that I got today when I realized the cable company added ESPN2 to the HD package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home