Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

11.28.2006

I feel so honored

Today has been a nice, long day. It was my first day back in the office, first day back in VA and instead of writing about that I am writing about an anonymous jackass who liked to leave stupid comments on my last post. Well, I don't do this to be bothered by people too cowardly to even sign there name so no more anon comments. It really is a shame, not that my blog got that many comments anyway, so I guess I do kind of feel honored to have my own little troll stopping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home