Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

11.27.2006

9 Days Later

I am getting ready to head to the airport so I can return to NoVa and get back to normalcy. And it has been one busy vacation for me. Over the last 9 days I have done just about everything I set out to when I decided to come down here. I went to ale house, la spades, char-hut, and publix. I saw Christine, Nicole, Jenn, Jess, and my Mom a few times. I saw the Gators play and I spent time with my sister. And after all that I still managed to catch some stomach bug in Tallahassee and throw up after the game, I am fairly certain it was not the Jim Beam this time. So, after 9 days, lots of food, a Gator football game, some beautiful weather, a strip club, a horror movie and more bad nights sleep than I can count I am finally ready to go back home and actually step foot in my office tomorrow. Just two flights left to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home