Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

10.31.2006

No Wide Angles in My Life

As I stated yesterday I frequently make the trip from my lovely cubicle to the restroom on the fifth floor of my building. I’d say I make this trip anywhere from 5-10 times a day. And on about half of those trips I either have a collision or nearly avoid one with another coworker. For some reason everyone in my office likes to take tight corners at more than a leisurely pace as if they are in the middle of a human NASCAR race. I am guilty of this as well of course, I mean if I wasn’t on some race to and from the bathroom I wouldn’t be bumping into the people that were doing the same thing. Today I almost took out a woman who works on my floor that I probably weigh twice as much as, it would have been like those old Reebok commercials with the office linebacker. Being that I am not a small guy I have decided I need to slow it down in the office for everyone else’s safety. And I think I am going to start taking the outside when I come around the corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home