Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

10.27.2006

It never gets old

This morning as I drove to work I heard this on the radio, "Defending National Champions Florida are pre-season #1." They are talking about Gator basketball the day before the Cocktail Party, that in itself is amazing but even more so is that it's because we are actually good. Really good, favorites to repeat as National Champs no less. In case you forgot how good that was, watch this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home