Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

10.30.2006

Halloween

I know it is not until tomorrow but here are some things to think about while you do whatever your little heart desires tomorrow night. Just dont egg or shaving cream my house or car you damn kids.

Top Ten Best Ghost Photos ever

- this one is really creepy and since I dont want anyone to have nightmares or be afraid after reading it I give you this next link.

Petsmart Pet Costume Contest

- I am generally against the dressing of animals. I am also a little against the dressing of certain humans but that is for another time. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home