Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

9.26.2006

The TV season so far

We are about halfway through the fall premiers and here is my take on the shows I have watched so far.

Family Guy – As ridiculous and as good as ever. Between this, Sunday night football and Adult Swim my night is set.

Heroes – I watched this last night and I am not entirely sold, it felt a lot like ABCs 6 degrees with super powers. I am gonna hold on this one and watch it again next week before I decide if I will care to keep watching.

Studio 60 – Loved the first episode, was lukewarm about the second. I will watch again but if I don’t really enjoy the third episode I will say goodbye to it.

House – Huge fan of this show and although the stories so far have not been anything new really I still love the show and watch every week. The high school stalker story is interesting and Cameron is hot.

Standoff – watched the first one because it was on after House but turned the second one off so I think I have passed on that show. It’s too bad because I really like the Office Space guy.

Bones – Another show I picked up last season that so far has been pretty good but not spectacular. If I somehow had a conflict with another show I might give it up but since I don’t see any right now I will keep watching.

Justice – Watched one episode for Nikki Reed and will not watch again. This show sucked sucked sucked sucked.

Grey’s Anatomy – I have watched since the beginning and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. The first episode was a great way to start the season, I was glad they picked up right where they left off and I can not wait to see what happens next. Have I mentioned how cool Alex is to anyone yet? Thought so.

6 Degrees – I give this show an eh. There was a lot going on so caring about all the characters was hard and for some reason the Erika Christensen/Julia Stiles girl freaks me out. Anyway I might watch it again since its on right after Grey’s but its more likely that I change the channel and put on cartoons.

Numb3rs – I like the show, I really do but the season premier was boring and since it’s on Friday nights it is an automatic DVR which means I have to find time to watch it and that might not make its spot in my rotation safe. We will see though, the first episode was a “to be continued…”

Still looking forward to the premiers of:

One Tree Hill – sue me, I like it. It’s my moms fault.

Smallville – 6 years running the best show on TV.

Veronica Mars – hopefully this show will benefit being on after Gilmore Girls because it is a great show that no one seems to be watching.

Las Vegas – One of the most ridiculous shows on television but it is so entertaining.

The OC – Its Mintcents fault for making me watch the DVDs and although last season sucked I am nervously waiting to see what they are going to do. Marissa being gone is great but the addition of Caitlin might be a bit much for me. This show could get the axe early if it isn’t impressive since Thursday is already packed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home