Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

9.13.2006

Sweater weather

Along with all the other things I love about September, the month that might kill me, the football, the television and the ability to sleep with the windows open I also like the clothes. Today there was a high of 70 degrees which for me is low enough to wear a sweater to work. I only like this weather right up until you have to start putting jackets on top of the sweaters, when that happens I cry myself to sleep at night longing for Spring but until then I love it. And it may just be that I am a crazy kid from Florida making up for lost time or that I am a Midwestern boy at heart but I think the girls look better too.

Yes, I said it, I prefer my girls in sweaters to the lovely skimpy summer fare. I don’t remember when it started or how but I have always found a girl who can put herself together in a sweater to be amazing. I did also go through a phase where I thought girls in overalls were the hottest thing ever, so take this with a grain of salt. But, still if you are a female who can make yourself look hot in more clothes than less you really have something going. Throw on some glasses with short hair and you might be golden, with me at least.

5 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Haha overalls....that's funny.

We already had this conversation when I discussed my sweater two weeks ago or whenever it was. Heh.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Andrea said...

You know what, I am a wearer of overalls and people (mostly girls) have cursed me for wearing them. I like wearing them when I'm painting though => on canvases or on houses.

Also, they are nice when you go to all you can eat food experiences because then you can just eat so much more, y'know? Am I the only one who does this?

They don't sell overalls in stores anymore. I know this because I've not been able to replace the ones that I have since high school.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Jenn said...

Glasses and short hair that's awesome...to be honest when u told me that awhile ago I thought u were kidding :)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Leaf said...

Yes its true, I enjoy short hair and glasses. I got over the overalls though, thankfully.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Jenn said...

oh come on overalls are so in right now lol

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home