Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

9.01.2006

New York

I am back in the Big Apple, bitches. Have not been here since February and I am very pumped to be back in the city. I normally love taking drives in the car and the 250 miles between DC and NY are no exception but the fucking traffic was horrible last night. I hit traffic on the beltway, caught mystery traffic in Delaware and was greeted by about 45 minutes in the toll line to the Holland tunnel before getting through the tunnel which only had one lane open. So, I got in really late, parked my car in a lot that I have no idea how much it costs but really didn’t care at 2 am. And I have been working from some buddies of mine place all day. Sometimes there is nothing better than working from home. It has also allowed me to enjoy taking a stroll in Union Square. This morning as I ran out to Starbucks (normally I would never do this but I have a caffeine habit to feed) someone not only looked me in the eye and smiled as they passed by, they said good morning. Have I mentioned how I love New York yet?

Lastly, staying at my friends converted loft I found one thing very different. There refrigerator looks a lot different than my suburban 40 hour a week fridge. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Have a great labor day weekend all. Go Gators!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Well...at least he has fruit and Pom?

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home