Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

9.07.2006

Ive nothing to write home about
Nothing I have figured out
Still I have the same old doubts
Nothing to write home about


So I will just put up some pics of my weekend in NY and let them tell the story.


Ending your Friday night at a Sake bar that you keep calling China is a good way to get killed. Sake as you all should know is Japanese and they dont like being disrespected.

This is the beginning of the Gator game, see how focused those eyes are, clearly not drunk enough.


I want that girls shirt.

Things have obviously gone down hill, I am wet, alone and cant keep my tongue in my own mouth.

Mexican hat dances are fun.

I am an artist, do you see the depth in this picture?

Uh, could you open your eyes please?

We like PBR but it is in someones way.


Does my friend look gay in this pic?

I love Leak too.

So much beer, so much fun. That's all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Andrea said...

I have never seen so many Gator fans in one place before. Of course, I've never thought to look for them in one place either but that's not the point.

Good colors. Did you know that Orange is the complement of Blue? That's a huge reason why the combination works so well to begin with. Did you ever see that Sports Center commercial with the late Croc Hunter and the FL Gator attacks him? Outstanding!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Leaf said...

well we were at the Gator bar so it makes sense and yes Orange and Blue go perfect together. That commercial is great, but kind of sad given the Croc hunters tragic death and that Albert is an alligator.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Andrea said...

Perhaps he was defending the rights of most commonly believed to be ferocious reptiles and that's why he did it in the first place? I like the idea of a freedom (for all) fighting Gator. That's kind of neat to me.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home