Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

9.26.2006

All these long posts

Here is a short one. Don’t worry I am pretty sure a long one will follow this as I have something tossing around my mind right now. But in the meantime here are a few things I feel like saying.

- For a guy with a blog I can be an extremely private person. I know that doesn’t seem to make much sense but I really am and I don’t like my private life being spoken about amongst my friends. Maybe its not privacy as much as the desire to control the conversation and when people are discussing my life without me I feel like I have no control.

- I have had it with tuna fish so I am taking a break from it. My diet is pretty boring to say the least, almost the same everyday because it’s the only way I know how to stay healthy and enjoy the food. So, I eat a lot of tuna but no more, I have switched from chunk light (too watery) to chunk white (too dry) and to be honest once you start choking it down you need to take a break. I guess I need to find something else to bring to work for one of my 3 meals. Turkey however is still holding strong in the rotation going on 20+ years.

- The Twins clinched the playoffs last night. I am so very excited for this, I love baseball, I love the Twins and if it weren’t for them making the playoffs I would hardly get to enjoy them. It does also mean that once September ends I wont be able to have a restful October like I was hoping for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home