Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

8.11.2006

Leaf vs. The Spider Cricket and other nonsense


See that bug, the one to the left. Take a good look, he is the member of a small army who is mounting their first offensive in my basement. Mr. Spider cricket is a well oiled machine who likes to hop around the bathroom, my closet, and around my bed. He or his soldiers are usually found somewhere trying to sneak up on me. But they do not, I am like Batman on these little fuckers. I drop sandals on these little guys like you have no idea, and if I catch one in the bathroom he gets the whole Orange circle bath mat on his head, thats like getting crushed by the moon to one of these little guys. But most of my attacks have come via Nike slides and they are very effective, I prefer a left handed slap approach, usually multiple times. I have to get revenge for having the shit scared out of me. Killing them is easy but clean up sucks. Why in the world do I live in a house in the woods?

Other nonsense:

Big weekend coming up, can't wait to post something about it (and thats when you realize you have a blogging problem)

Speaking of a blogging problem I have become slightly obsessed with my stats lately, not that I have a lot of readers and I do prefer it that way but I find it interesting where some come from and how they get here. Some notables:

I have recently had visitors from Malaysia, India, Turkey and Canada, as well as Chicago, Cambridge, Florida, NC, MD, VA, DC.

And some of them have come by searching for the following:
singer, everyone but pete
cry
pirated movies
percocet
third edition
shiksas
jacks mannequin

I found that stuff interesting at least. I am outta here in a few, gotta get to services which start at 6:30 here in the summer. I think thats a little bit early but I guess I can fight the traffic. Have a good weekend everyone and if you see a Spider Cricket, kill it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I HATE THOSE THINGS - I posted about them last summer haha...they're hard to catch too - I usually spray Raid at them til they die....ewww *shudder*

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home