Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

8.21.2006

I'm back

Back to work
Back to DC
Back to 300+ emails
Back to my cube
Back to annoying phone calls
Back to the gym
Back to life
Back to it all

I am back and it all seems different because maybe I didn't make it back at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I feel you on that! Except that I realized something on my drive back to "it all" last evening.

Anymore, I'm only visiting. (Since I now have a job AND a place to live somewhere else.)

*BIG CHEESY GRIN*

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home