Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

8.13.2006

Going away

I was geared up to give a money weekend recap but that is going to have to wait. Maybe I will still feel like doing it when I get back. But for now, my mind and my heart are elsewhere. Tonight at around 8 pm my Grandma passed away. Its all too real right now to give a fitting tribute but I will try sometime soon. I will be out of town and away from my computer for a while so until I get back just remember you can never love enough and in the end no matter how much you gave or received you will want more. Take as much as you can get but give more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Hope things are well as can be for you and your family.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I got two flat tires the other day and I thought of you. The guys at the tire place didn't appreciate my joke about filling the flat one with things I find alongside the road as much as you enjoyed it. What do they know?

They DID tell me that I need to come back someday when I buy/supe up one of my "dream cars" though - black el camino with chrome accents, red velvet seats and purple ground FX. :-D Awwww suki!

4:38 PM  
Blogger adieu tristesse said...

My condolences… I hope you're all right

Tamar

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home