Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

7.28.2006

To the weekend


Cheers

This has been a long mentally draining week. Inventory for customs is due on Monday and there has been no shortage of problems at work. But that is all over, at least until Monday. The DC ban is over meaning I may just venture out tonight although being at work now I have no idea if I will feel like it. Tomorrow however is 100%, I will be at the OAR show at Merriweather. And we will get wasted and have a great time while chilling in the lawn with a large group of friends and strangers. I can't wait, for years the summer has always been about music to me and I am glad that it still can be. Plus I might actually get to use my camera again, happy about that. Have a great weekend all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

It'll be good times!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home