Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

7.03.2006

Things I learned this weekend

1. Anybody (that would be me) who works past 5 on a Friday is an idiot. And it was still the earliest I got home all week.

2. My Shabbat candles burn just a bit less than the 3 hours it says they will on the box.

3. I am still too short and slow to play cornerback, even in flag football.

4. No matter how much sunscreen I put on I still get a little red.

5. Although I still have no luck with the ladies in DC, the gay guys absolutely love me.

6. All of my friends are terrible at making plans or being where they said they will be when they say they will be there.

7. If you miss South Beach and smoke Hookah go to Aqua Ardiente.

8. If you like to get drunk and sing along to bad rock music go to Third Edition, where some girls actually dance barefoot (disgusting).

9. People who tell you they are from Miami to only reveal that they grew up in Boca Raton are idiots. That’s not even close to Miami; as a matter of fact it’s not even in the next county.

10. No matter what I did the night before I will be up early on Sunday morning to begin my rehab. Lots of coffee, water, breakfast, then the gym followed by the sauna and back home to rest the day away until Entourage comes on at 10.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jenn said...

I had to actually comment on this b/c I think that #5 is just too funny!! =)

2:18 AM  
Blogger Leaf said...

Thanks, its true. Bobby was trying really hard to take me home. I had to let the little guy down.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous jenn said...

Awe I'm sure you can Bobby would have been soooo cute together!! So just kidding :)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home