Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

7.16.2006

Links to follow the situation in Israel

*Updated: Got an email today about another place to donate money, so if you haven't yet or would like to send more there is another option on my list.

I have been all over the place these past couple of days, from blogs to news sites to places to donate money to Israeli causes and even places to show support for the Israeli government. I figure here is as good a place as any to spread the word.

This is where I am following a lot of info: The Muqata, The Sandmonkey, Oleh Girl

Jack's Shack has a really comprehensive list here.
Treppenwitz has a good list too.

Places to donate money:
Yad Sarah - medical equipment
Pizza IDF
Burger IDF
Magen David Adom
Hatzolah Israel
Zaka - rescue and recovery
Buy Israeli products whenever possible.
Meir Panim - Relief centers

You can always follow the news sources but I dont always trust many of them. Hope this helps anyone who feels like I do at times like these. I want as much info as I can get and there never seems to be enough. And tomorrow or today, maybe yesterday depending on when you actually get here you can read my take on The Killing Joke and how it might actually explain the current situation in the Middle East.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home