Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

7.25.2006

I'm hopped up on percocet

Well, actually not at the moment but over the past few days I have been. One friend must think I have a problem because he sent me this link. Shit, maybe he is right, I mean after all I do enjoy taking them, even if I do have a legitimate reason for it. I get a lovely euphoric feeling and even though I dont abuse them (1 a night, but not every night) or take them for recreational purposes, like he takes xanax everytime we go out, I do find taking some percs is a nice way to end my day and at least be free from pain for a little while. I think they also help me sleep, but if I begin to believe that we are gonna have a whole different problem here. Ah, who cares anyway, I am running my body into the ground faster than most, by the time I am an old dude, if I make it, I will probably be back on morphine. Have I mentioned the night I was on morphine? Best feeling ever, I asked the doctor if I could have a shot for the road. OK, just wanted to get that off my chest and if anyone should call me or IM me just about anytime after I get home in the evening there is a good chance I am not really paying attention because I am in the process of melting into bed.



Nerd news:
Monopoly is going all digital on us, replacing the cash with debit cards. I wonder what the next update will be, maybe they can add more properties like malls and mcdonalds?

3 Comments:

Blogger adieu tristesse said...

Probably not a great idea to run your body into the ground… although, as I see it, it’s a balancing act; to derive as much pleasure from it while feeling alive, and by alive I mean good.

Perhaps their next step will be to somehow include coke permanently on the board...

9:50 PM  
Blogger Leaf said...

AT - Can you imagine Monopoly with a constantly changing billboard in the middle of the board just for advertisements? It would not shock me at all.

You are right about deriving as much pleasure as possible without going overboard. I think that is an admirable goal, but maybe its ok to go overboard every once in a while.

9:24 AM  
Blogger dark_one said...

My name is Monica Stone and i would like to show you my personal experience with Percocet.

I am 35 years old. Have been on Percocet for 7 days now. It did help the pain but the side effects weren't worth it. I'd rather have the pain.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
nausea, very itchy, racing heart, anxiety, flashing lights(almost hallucinogenic?), weird dreams, tiredness

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Monica Stone

Percocet Prescription Information

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home