Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

7.07.2006

I am an easy target

Twice this week I have walked into stores intending to buy the one or two things I was looking for. But, I get up to the counter and the clerk convinces me to keep shopping because they have a special. The first time this happened was at blockbuster, since summer TV is terrible I am trying to catch up on movies since I rarely go to theaters anymore. I pick out the two I had decided on before entering the store and I am ready to check out when I am told, “you can get a third movie for $1.00”. Fine, I will get a third movie but only because you told me to. This very same thing happened to me last night only this time it was worse, much worse. I got out of the gym and headed over to the Vitamin Shoppe just get a couple of things, ZMA and Green Tea extract actually, I walk up to the counter and I am told, “you know if you buy 3 you can get a 4th item for free”. Well, thank you very much I guess I will get 4 things when I intended on buying two. Not to mention that in the end I probably ended up spending about $30 more than I wanted. Did I really need creatine and CLA, probably not, but what can I say, I am a sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home