Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

6.13.2006

When you have two homes you don’t have one

I am in the process of moving right now so blogging will be even lighter than usual. After spending the fastest, busiest two days possible in Florida I got back to the DCA and immediately started moving out of my townhouse. I have the townhouse for the rest of the month and I started the lease at my new place as of 6-10 so I have two homes. And since I returned on Sunday I have been at both everyday with hardly anytime to enjoy either. This weekend will be the big move after which I will finally start sleeping at my new place. In between moving I have managed to sell my 160 lb. TV on Craig’s List so I don’t have to move it myself and I hope to be able to catch game 3 of the NBA finals tonight. There is also a documentary on Superman on tonight that I want to watch but doubt I will have time. Fortunately they are putting that out on DVD next week. I also ended up missing the season premiere of Entourage on Sunday, the sacrifices one must make in order to move. I am skipping this weekends other big event, a night out in honor of the Washington Post’s newest employee and brother of the Mintcent, not to mention missing the majority of World Cup games. I can not wait until I am settled in and can finally relax for a minute. Since last Thursday life has been hectic.



I need a good beach vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home