Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

6.06.2006

Sunday Baseball

I wanted to post this yesterday but CBP had a network issue and my phone was ringing off the hook.


Sunday was the final game of a weekend series between the Yankees and the Orioles. About ten of my friends got some great upper deck seats and took off for Baltimore to enjoy the game. And trust me it was worth it. There is not a bad seat in Camden Yards and although I was rooting for the Yankees who in turn were routed, I did have a great time and I won $10 bucks. Thank you Javy Lopez, gambling is fun. I hope we can make it to some more games this summer, maybe even check out the Nationals and some of their dreaded National League opponents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home