Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

6.01.2006

Spontaneous post

I have been making quick decisions over the past couple of days. Which for me isnt that unusual except I normally regret those decisions after a day or two but this time it doesnt feel that way at all. I have actually been making decisions that I feel good about and that hasnt happened in a long time. Over this past week, I have bought a car (who still needs a name by the way), decided on new roommates and a new house to live in, and just this morning I booked a flight to Florida for next Thursday. Normally when making decisions I talk myself in circles before deciding to either go through with it or not. And I usually do not like the decision a few days later, it is quite frustrating. But right now things are going well for me, life is pretty stable, and my only problem is that I can't figure out why? Truthfully, though that is one answer I really dont need. I will just take the good fortune knowing there are some trying times in my near future, but that is a topic for another time that I just don't have the heart to write today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home