Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

6.30.2006

I got nothing, so heres a picture


I couldnt think of anything to write yesterday or today so I thought I'd just put up a picture. Maybe I am more inspired by the bad weather than I thought. Oh well, hopefully I will be back next week with some good weekend stories. Take care.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn that dog is the cutest dog ever! Only someone really cool could own a dog that good looking!

Christine

6:14 PM  
Blogger superclosetnerd said...

i was out looking for harry potter sites to get ideas for mine... and somehow landed here. still haven't figured out the search engines. anyway... looks good.
harry potter merchandise

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home