Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

6.20.2006

Happy Hour goes to 11

Last night was my first happy hour of the week and since I didn’t arrive until 7 thanks to horrible weather and worse drivers we had to make the most out of it and stay way past normal happy hours. The event itself was small and fun but mostly uneventful, although it did confirm the fact that the only people I know here in happy relationships met there significant others elsewhere. After several Negra Modelos and some chicken quesadillas it was time to get my car out of the lot and head home. Hopefully I didn’t make too much noise since the house was pitch black and everyone was either not home or passed out. Either way my new roommates and I are running on very different schedules and I doubt we are going to cross paths very often.

Tonight is Happy Hour and Heat game which means an even later night and a serious debate on whether to drive in to the city or take the metro which means I will risk getting stuck in the city. On the other hand driving means I have to drink less and that’s not fun.

Plans for Thursday may have to be cancelled since the Twins will be playing the Astros in Roger Clemens season debut on ESPNHD. It is very rare that I get to see the Twins play and even rarer, at least until now, could I see them in beautiful Hi Def. Now watching the game and not going out means I have to get the cable box for my room which hasn’t exactly been solved yet. That is the only problem with never seeing your new roommates, I need the one in control of the cable to give me the account info so I can get the cable box for my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home