Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

6.26.2006

Distractions

Lately my posts have gotten away from my original intent. They have been choppy, at times clumsy and not exactly what I have wanted. But they have also been very descriptive of my life recently, which has been choppy and clumsy and at times completely incoherent. Of course, with any person there is a lot going on, there always is but that is no excuse for getting away from what I wanted to do and that was explain myself. Not because I have something to explain for but because I find myself to be one of those multi layered individuals that sometimes has a hard time being understood. That was my first goal, with my second to share some of the wisdom that I have gathered in my life with people I care about. Lately I have not let you in or made you better, it is possible I have been self editing and it is possible that I am suppressing my own true feelings for what reason I do not know. And I am not promising that I will always stick to the point but I am going to try to be more focused and discuss things of importance starting today.

With that in mind I have had two subjects bandying about my brain lately that I have not known how to express. One is a recurring theme in my life and the other has been a recurring influence.


My Grandma

My Wandering Soul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home