Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

5.25.2006

I want 3 columns

Earlier this morning after reading a few other blogs, like I do everyday at work, I was inspired to write something. After about two paragraphs my ADD started kicking in and I started running through websites and after about an hour I just gave up on writing anything. Instead I started attempting to change my blog template. You will notice that the template is still the same because after working on it for about three hours and looking at the preview for the final time I went ahead and published it but I noticed that when I published I didnt like it at all. There was something wrong with the fonts and a problem with the comments that did not show up during the preview. So, until I figure out how to fix those problems I guess I will stick with my boring 2 column presentation. But, my mark my words I will have 3 columns, I deserve 3 columns, and I will make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home