Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

5.30.2006

The Hills on MTV

Tomorrow night at 10 pm MTV is premiering the spin-off of Laguna Beach, The Hills. Now I am no fan of most MTV fare but I will be watching this show for one reason and one reason only. A friend of mine from college will be one of the featured characters (yes, they are characters) on the show. Here is a link to Brian's MTV bio:

Brian - The Hills.

If any Gators are reading this that wouldnt normally watch an MTV show I suggest checking it out to support one of your own. Or if you have nothing better to do just give the show a chance, I haven't gotten many details out of my friend but he has told me that he will get a lot of airtime which is good enough for me. So give it a shot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I freakin love that show...I can't believe you know Brian...hahaha. Funny.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home