Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

5.04.2006

Crash

Seems like just when I am on the verge of completely crashing I somehow find a way to keep pushing and I actually end up exceeding the abilities of the things around me, in this case my computer. In under two years I have killed the hard drive, thankfully the guys in the tech office only took one day to get it working again, but it will be a bitch getting the computer back to the way I like it. As for me, I think I will crash myself this weekend. After my vacation and getting back late Sunday night I have been going non stop at work, including a couple of very early mornings and a few late nights. Cinco de Mayo will be a hard day to pass up but if I end up working late again, which is very possible the way this week is going, then I will pass. And the truth is I really don’t care to be going around wishing people a happy Cinco de Mayo on Friday afternoon, what I want to be doing is walking down the street saying Shabbat Shalom to complete strangers and knowing they will say it back. And as much as I may want that I think it will have to wait a while, so until then I think I will just crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home