Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

4.09.2006

Rehab

In Las Vegas every night is a party, actually scratch that, Monday and Tuesday are kinda slow but you get the point. I love Vegas, I miss Vegas and nothing I do outside of Vegas ever seems to compare to what I do there, which is why I try to go twice a year. So, on Sundays like today when I am preparing for my weekend Rehab session I think back to Sundays at Hard Rock Las Vegas. There may not be a better place in America to recover from a week of partying. Every Sunday the Hard Rock pool opens up for Rehab. Seriously, if you ever make it to Vegas stay the extra day to enjoy it, or if you live in Vegas make it a point to check it out, season passes run about $1200 for you and 2 guests.

(Pic thanks to Heather)

Doesn’t that look like the place to recover on a Sunday with a drink in your hand?

It’s certainly better than this:

Sure it’s a necessary evil and I would really avoid it if I could, but we all need our little rehabs to get back up for the game. For me, it’s lifting some weights, doing a little cardio and then sweating out any of the alcohol left in the sauna. Compared to that I will take a desert oasis or a beach and a Bloody Mary any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home