Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

4.17.2006

How Did It Get So Late So Soon?

How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before
it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the
time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?

- Dr. Seuss


I can’t believe how busy I have been lately, it seems that time has just been flying by. And I haven’t even really been doing anything. Since I wrote last I have had people over for dinner on Friday and Sunday while lying low pretty much all day Saturday. I also did a bunch of little things that I needed to get done before I go on vacation on Friday, like file my taxes, pay my car insurance and refill my drugs (the legal kind).

I am looking forward to being in Florida for ten days to close out the month then hopefully setting up some nice trips for May as well. I am planning on being all over the Sunshine state, if you can’t take advantage of friends and relatives for free places to stay with ocean views who can you? I will be on Jax beach Friday night with my doppelganger and former college roommate, Gainesville for the UF Spring game on Saturday, then down in Ft. Laud that night, followed by a few nights on South Beach with my cousin and finishing up in Tally at my little sisters graduation before heading back to Jacksonville.

Random notes:

Just in case you were wondering I am completely anti-ink, hate tattoos, would never have one and don’t normally like girls that have them either, although I don’t think it would be a deal breaker, but if you have 5 or more I am pretty sure you aren’t the girl for me. The reason I bring this up is because a girl friend of mine just told me she was planning on getting her fifth tattoo. I also thought about this topic because I have an unexplainable addiction to Miami Ink, that show is great television.

And, in another showing that women are brilliant I give you this. The reason I think they are brilliant is because I think they can pull this off way better than men could. So mark your calendars for next year, because you just missed it. Or if you are as smart as I think most of you are find the excuse to do it whenever you want. So you know I don’t bake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home