Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

4.06.2006

Catch My Disease


“My head is a box filled with nothing and that’s the way I like it.”


I heard that line today when I was working out and I really could not think of a better way to describe how I have felt this week. But before I get to that, go buy Ben Lee’s new CD, check out his website and try to catch a live show, its rare that I pimp musicians or advocate buying music but this guy is likeable and pretty talented, you can check out some of his live music on the Live Music Archive under links on my page. Anyway, back to the point, I am totally drained from the Final Four, I would love to explain it or describe it but there is nothing that I can say that will make a difference, instead I will just put up a picture and let you judge from the smiles.

David is too cool to smile, but he is happy, trust me. And really who wouldn’t be?

Only haters can be mad at what happened Monday night. Anyway, the euphoria of Florida’s first National Championship and the amount of energy I used up celebrating has completely erased my mind. Hopefully, I will get some much needed rest over the next few days and get back to making sense before I get fired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home