Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

3.02.2006

"You're breaking your own rules, Bodhi"

That classic quote from the amazing action flick Point Break. That movie was graced with the brilliant thespians Keanu Reeves, Patrick Swayze and Gary Busey. But the reason I bring this up at all is that since I made the bold proclamation to just post on Sundays and Thursdays I have wanted to post something everyday. Of course, I haven't broken my own rules but I find it hilarious that I wanted to all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home