Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

3.30.2006

Why is this week longer than all other weeks?


No, that is not the fifth question asked at Passover seder, this week has really just felt longer than all others. It could be the huge weekend that is coming up or the small amount of work I have to do or it could be some cosmic shift. Either way this whole week has been torture and I can not wait for it to be Friday. The highlights of the past few days are pretty pathetic and boring as I found myself literally walking around my house looking for things to do many times. I did buy a new toaster and try to talk my mom into coming up for a visit. I also scheduled vacation time so I can go watch my sister graduate from Florida State University at the end of April. As you can see, not a very exciting week so lets look ahead.


I have my last meeting with my Army clients today at 1pm followed by a meeting tomorrow at 3 with my boss. Besides that I have to submit a few documents by COB Friday and as soon as I finish I am getting out of the house and heading into the city. I plan on being on the 5 o'clock metro, heading up to my buddies place to start drinking before meeting up with the other ones at Third Edition in Georgetown. Hopefully, I will take it easy so that we can start early again on Saturday for the first game of the Final Four, Florida v. GMU, at 6:07 pm. If all goes well, as it should, around 8:30 pm we will be making plans for Monday night and I will be thinking up excuses to skip work on Tuesday.

Go Gators!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home