Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

3.05.2006

What's up with me?

Besides being sick as a dog for the past few days there isn't much to say. But I do have some big things coming up. Tonight is the Oscars, a show I actually never watch but since it is taking my favorite Sunday night show(Grey's Anatomy) off the air I figure I will at least watch Jon Stewart's opening.

I have what could be an important phone call tomorrow afternoon, as well as a visit to the doc. I figure it can't hurt to play it safe even if I am starting to feel better. Wish me luck on both.

Other than that I have to go into the office today, I really don't feel like it but I would rather go today and get my work done in peace than deal with the mess that it will be during the week. I have to set my travel for a week from tomorrow. Book a hotel, rental car, and flight to Columbia, SC. I will be down there for two weeks providing training to the people who provide the training to some of America's finest at Ft. Jackson.

While I am down there I will be working on getting my affairs in order so that I am not at a loss when my lease runs out on April 12th. I think the plan for now is to convince my managers to let me spend some time in south Florida to be with my family. Once I have that set up I will return to move my belongings into storage and head down south until something else comes up.

Oh, and I really need to file my taxes, I have been really bad about forgetting to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home