Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

3.09.2006

Still upset about Kirby/Baseball talk



It has been three days and I am still upset over this Kirby thing. You really don't expect to lose one of your childhood heroes when you are still young yourself. I mean I still consider myself a kid, I even watch cartoons every night.

Making matters either better or worse depending on how you look at it Canada beat the US in the WBC yesterday. I was a little apprehensive about the whole idea of the classic but I really enjoyed watching the few games I caught over the past few days. This should end up being good even if the 65 pitch count maximum is stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home