Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

3.12.2006

SEC Men's Basketball Tourney

The Gators will be playing in their third straight SEC Championship game today. To get there they had to beat Arkansas on Friday night and LSU on Saturday afternoon. Today they will face USC who has already beaten them twice this year. Since I land in Columbia around 2 pm tomorrow it would be great to not get shit for wearing my Florida sweatshirt. Win or lose I am wearing it, I don't care what the Cocks think.

Another thing I have picked up from this conference tournament is the fact that the SEC has the absolute worst TV contract in the history of college sports. Today's game is not even on nationwide. Thankfully, it is on here but the championship game will be the first game they have shown all weekend. Friday night we watched the game at the Gator bar in VA, Theismann's, it was nothing special. The Vegas Gator club was much more fun. Saturday I watched the live feed from Yahoo, which was pretty good even though it was tiny.

Anyway, Go Gators, beat those Cocks!!!!!!!
(I may just have a gutter mind but there is something so wrong with that statement. Oh well, one of my cousins was a Cock, I guess he still is.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home