Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

3.05.2006

Matisyahu - Youth hits shelves Tuesday

The Hassidic Reggae superstar's second effort hits stores this Tuesday. If you haven't heard anything about him you must be living under a rock because he is causing quite a stir and getting a lot of buzz from music publications and even the less musically involved MTV. I have downloaded many of his live shows on Archive.org, you can check them out here. Matisyahu's music has a great message to go along with his great voice.


Also coming out Tuesday is the 4th Harry Potter and Just Friends. And I really never get enough of Ryan Reynolds or Harry Potter, I haven't seen either of these films yet but I am sure I will be purchasing Harry and renting Ryan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home