Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

3.09.2006

And now for some good news...

With a little more than a month until my lease ends things were beginning to get interesting and very stressful. But, then like so many things in my life when they seem dark something comes out of nowhere to ease the burden. This time it was my landlord calling with an offer that he thinks is in his best interest but really it was a huge help to myself and my roommates. We will now be extending our lease at a reduced rent until July 1. By reduced I mean three of us will be paying what one of my friends is paying for her third of the rent at her place in Manhattan. This gives me and my roommate Dave plenty of time to find new projects at work and then make a better decision as to where we should move next.

Also, the flu is gone, I only had it for about 5 days and should be 100% by the time I leave for Ft. Jackson next week. It will be my first trip to Columbia, SC and I am really looking forward to it, I hear it is a fun town and should be a good time to be there with St. Patrick's day and the beginning of March Madness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bama Girl said...

Woo hoo March Madness, where have you been all my life? None of these northern boys like college basketball.

Come to Manhattan, you would love it. Promise.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Leaf said...

Hey bama girl, I do love Manhattan and March Madness. If I were in Manhattan I would be watching games at Gin Mill, but you probably wouldn't want to watch at the Gator bar.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home