Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

2.17.2006

Two more towns enter the sweepstakes

to be my next place of residence. Per email correspondence today Seattle and Philadelphia are now possible stops on the windy road that is my journey. Never been to either but I will give anything a shot for a little while, its not like I have to stay there forever. Actually, I seriously doubt wherever I go next will be the last stop so why not try it out.

In other news:
  • We sold our TV. I am very sad but happy at the same time. Goodbye HDTV, goodbye DVR, you were good to me. I am sure I will go through withdrawals but in the end I know it is for the best.
  • As of today I will be in Columbia, SC for 10 days in March, around St. Patricks Day, that should be fun.
  • And I am planning on riding rollercoasters this May. So, no matter where I end up living in April I will be taking a roadtrip to a theme park. If its East coast we are going to Cedar Point. Not sure where I would go on the West coast.
I guess thats it for today. Have a good weekend everyone, I wont be back on the computer until Sunday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaf said...

I didn't realize how bad those bullets looked when I posted, so just deal with them, because I do not feel like editing.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home