Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

2.14.2006

Snowy Saturday

So these pics are a few days late but it was a long weekend and a busy Monday. It started snowing here early on Saturday and didnt stop until early Sunday morning. Now, we only got half or less than that of what NY and MA got so I am really not complaining. But, shovelling snow does make me long for San Diego weather.


This pic was taken late Saturday night looking out our front door.


This is a nice shot of the bench at our front door. Anyone want a seat?

More pics from Saturday night in front of our house. Those are cars to the left.
Back yard. This pic was taken from our main floor looking at the other town houses behind us.
Backyard 2. If I didnt have to dig my car out this almost looks worth it.
Shoveling snow is not fun. Cleaning off your SUV isnt either.
But having 4 wheel drive is so worth it.

The snow is slowly turning into gross, dirty slush and melting away. I am still trying to figure out what is going on. It is a very stressful time right now. The weekend was a nice escape from the constant anxiety of not knowing what happens next. California, New York, Florida, stay here? I really dont know what I want to do, dont know what I can realistically do and what in the end will be the best decision. This reminds me of the time I was one semester from graduating college and I decided instead of finishing over the summer I should go work at a sleep away camp. I totally regretted the decision after I made it, but then it ended up working out amazingly. That summer was amazing, as was the following Fall that I spent in school. So, I know no matter what I decide things will work out, I just need to make a plan and go for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home