Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

2.26.2006

New posts every Sunday and Thursday

Instead of worrying about posting sporadically I am scheduling time to post new things ever Sunday and Thursday. This way the people that I know check here often to only find nothing new will not have to waste time and I will have a set schedule to keep me honest. So, check back on Sundays and Thursdays for new posts from me. Thursdays probably early while I have no idea what time I will get around to posting on Sunday since there is about a 98% chance I will be hungover the best I can offer is getting something up before Grey's Anatomy starts. Thanks to all of you who read and talk to me about it later and inspire me to put my thoughts on the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home