Free Leaf

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

Name:
Location: Falls Church, Virginia, United States

I have a lot more questions than answers, but I just keep asking. I constantly want to leave, but somehow manage to stay. I am both perfectly happy and completely miserable because of it. I think I am misunderstood but that could just be a huge misunderstanding, either way I guess the best way to put it is, "I ain't often right, but I've never been wrong."

2.26.2006

Interesting factoid

Found this little tidbit last night while I was going through some websites:
The University of Florida is tied with the University of Maryland for the second highest enrollment of Jewish students at 5,400 each. Not so shockingly in first place is New York University with 6,400 Jewish students.

Amazingly, with all those Jews I still managed to date a girl whose grandfather was a baptist minister. Southern girls are nothing but trouble.

1 Comments:

Blogger Minor Fast Days said...

Leaf, come on up to NYC - the land of Malkah and Channi

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home